Lean Manufacturing - A Powerfull Tool for Reducing Waste During the Processes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Olorunniwo, Festus & Udo, Godwin, 2002. "The impact of management and employees on cellular manufacturing implementation," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 27-38, March.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Solimanpur, M. & Vrat, Prem & Shankar, Ravi, 2004. "A heuristic to minimize makespan of cell scheduling problem," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(3), pages 231-241, April.
- Mincong Tang & Yinan Qi & Min Zhang, 2017. "Impact of Product Modularity on Mass Customization Capability: An Exploratory Study of Contextual Factors," International Journal of Information Technology & Decision Making (IJITDM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 16(04), pages 939-959, July.
- Losonci, Dávid & Demeter, Krisztina & Jenei, István, 2011. "Factors influencing employee perceptions in lean transformations," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(1), pages 30-43, May.
- Farris, Jennifer A. & Van Aken, Eileen M. & Doolen, Toni L. & Worley, June, 2009. "Critical success factors for human resource outcomes in Kaizen events: An empirical study," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 42-65, January.
- Glover, Wiljeana J. & Farris, Jennifer A. & Van Aken, Eileen M. & Doolen, Toni L., 2011. "Critical success factors for the sustainability of Kaizen event human resource outcomes: An empirical study," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 132(2), pages 197-213, August.
- Mustafa Kesen, 2016. "The Impact of Employee Training and Innovation on Turnover Intention: An Empirical Research," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 6(1), pages 174-185, January.
- Chakravorty, Satya S. & Hales, Douglas N., 2008. "The evolution of manufacturing cells: An action research study," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 188(1), pages 153-168, July.
More about this item
Keywordslean manufacturing; waste; lean tools; Kanban; leaner company;
All these keywords.
- M - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uem:journl:v:2:y:2010:i:xvii:p:23-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gilbert-Rainer Gillich). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/feuemro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.