The coupling between entrepreneurship and public policy: tight in develped countries but loose in developing countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brett Anitra Gilbert & David B. Audretsch & Patricia P. McDougall, 2004. "The Emergence of Entrepreneurship Policy," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 22(3_4), pages 313-323, April.
- Zoltan Acs & Laszlo Szerb, 2007. "Entrepreneurship, Economic Growth and Public Policy," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 109-122, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abubakar S. Garba, 2012. "Entrepreneurship, Public Policy and Poverty Reduction in Nigeria," International Journal of Business and Social Research, MIR Center for Socio-Economic Research, vol. 2(2), pages 158-169, April.
- Belso-Martinez, Jose A. & Molina-Morales, F. Xavier & Mas-Verdu, Francisco, 2013. "Combining effects of internal resources, entrepreneur characteristics and KIS on new firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(10), pages 2079-2089.
- Claudia Álvarez & David Urbano & José Amorós, 2014. "GEM research: achievements and challenges," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 445-465, March.
More about this item
KeywordsEntrepreneurship policy; entrepreneurship activity; develop vs. developing countries;
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:udc:esteco:v:35:y:2008:i:2:p:195-214. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Verónica Kunze). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuclcl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.