Convergence in the Southern Cone
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Catriona Purfield, 2006. "Mind the Gap—Is Economic Growth in India Leaving Some States Behind?," IMF Working Papers 06/103, International Monetary Fund.
- Capello, Marcelo & Figueras, Alberto & Freille, Sebastian & Moncarz, Pedro, 2013. "The role of federal transfers in regional convergence in human development indicators in Argentina," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 27, pages 33-63.
- Juan Gabriel Brida & Silvia London & Mara Rojas, 2013.
"Desempeño económico regional: un análisis dinámico para el caso chileno en el período 1960-2009,"
REVISTA DE ECONOMÍA DEL ROSARIO,
UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO, November.
- Brida, Juan Gabriel & London, Silvia & Rojas, Mara, 2012.
"Desempeño Económico Regional: Un Análisis Dinámico Para El Caso Chileno En El Período 1960-2009
[Regional Economic Performance: A Dynamic Analysis For The Chilean Case In The Period 1960-2009]," MPRA Paper 39182, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brida, Juan Gabriel & London, Silvia & Rojas, Mara, 2012. "Desempeño Económico Regional: Un Análisis Dinámico Para El Caso Chileno En El Período 1960-2009
- Adriana Marina, 2000. "Economic convergence of the first and second moment in the provinces of Argentina," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 27(2 Year 20), pages 259-277, December.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:70:y:2018:i:c:p:429-437 is not listed on IDEAS
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:udc:esteco:v:25:y:1998:i:2:p:179-189. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Verónica Kunze). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuclcl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.