The Development of the New Monetary Economics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kenneth B. Dunn & Kenneth J. Singleton, 1984. "Modeling the Term Structure of Interest Rates Under Nonseparable Utilityand Duriability of Goods," NBER Working Papers 1415, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Judd, Kenneth L, 1985.
"Short-run Analysis of Fiscal Policy in a Simple Perfect Foresight Model,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(2), pages 298-319, April.
- Kenneth L. Judd, 1983. "Short-Run Analysis of Fiscal Policy in a Simple Perfect Foresight Model," Discussion Papers 559, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Abel, Andrew B & Blanchard, Olivier J, 1983. "An Intertemporal Model of Saving and Investment," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(3), pages 675-692, May.
- Barro, Robert J, 1981. "Output Effects of Government Purchases," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(6), pages 1086-1121, December.
- Fumio Hayashi, 1985. "The Permanent Income Hypothesis and Consumption Durability: Analysis Based on Japanese Panel Data," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 100(4), pages 1083-1113.
- Bernanke, Ben, 1985.
"Adjustment costs, durables, and aggregate consumption,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 41-68, January.
- Ben S. Bernanke, 1982. "Adjustment Costs, Durables, and Aggregate Consumption," NBER Working Papers 1038, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hall, Robert E., 1980. "Labor supply and aggregate fluctuations," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 7-33, January.
- Robert J. Barro & Robert G. King, 1984.
"Time-Separable Preferences and Intertemporal-Substitution Models of Business Cycles,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 99(4), pages 817-839.
- Robert J. Barro & Robert G. King, 1982. "Time-Separable Preference and Intertemporal-Substitution Models of Business Cycles," NBER Working Papers 0888, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mankiw, N Gregory, 1985. "Consumer Durables and the Real Interest Rate," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 67(3), pages 353-362, August.
- Mankiw, N. Gregory, 1982. "Hall's consumption hypothesis and durable goods," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 417-425.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Théret, Bruno, 2011. "Du keynésianisme au libertarianisme.La place de la monnaie dans les transformations du savoir économique autorisé," Revue de la Régulation - Capitalisme, institutions, pouvoirs, Association Recherche et Régulation, vol. 10.
- Giuseppe Mastromatteo & Luigi Ventura, 2007. "The origin of money: A survey of the contemporary literature," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 54(2), pages 195-224, June.
- J. Aschheim & G.S. Tavlas, 1994.
"Nominal anchors for monetary policy: a doctrinal analysis,"
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review,
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 47(191), pages 469-494.
- J. Aschheim & G.S. Tavlas, 1994. "Nominal anchors for monetary policy: a doctrinal analysis," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 47(191), pages 469-494.
- Malte Krueger, 2012. "Money: A Market Microstructure Approach," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 44(6), pages 1245-1258, September.
- David B. Gordon & Eric M. Leeper, 2006.
"The Price Level, The Quantity Theory Of Money, And The Fiscal Theory Of The Price Level,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 53(1), pages 4-27, February.
- David B. Gordon & Eric M. Leeper, 2002. "The Price Level, the Quantity Theory of Money, and the Fiscal Theory of the Price Level," NBER Working Papers 9084, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael D. Bordo & Anna J. Schwartz, 1987. "The ECU - An Imaginary or Embryonic Form of Money: What Can We Learn from History?," NBER Working Papers 2345, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- van Ees, Hans & Garretsen, Harry, 1995. "Existence and stability of conventions and institutions in a monetary economy," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 275-288, October.
- E.J. Weber, 1990. "The Competitive Issue of Paper Money in Switzerland after the Liberal Revolutions in the 19th Century," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 90-19, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Hugh Rockoff, 1989. "Lessons from the American Experience with Free Banking," NBER Historical Working Papers 0009, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/11496 is not listed on IDEAS
- Laurence Scialom, 1995. "Les modèles de paiements concurrentiels : éléments d'analyse critique ," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 46(1), pages 35-55.
- Catherine Karyotis, 2008. "Histoire de la compensation: de la monnaie aux titres," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 91(1), pages 77-95.
- Jürgen Von Hagen & Ingo Fender, 1998.
"Central Bank Policy in a More Perfect Financial System,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 493-532, January.
- von Hagen, Jürgen & Fender, Ingo, 1998. "Central bank policy in a more perfect financial system," ZEI Working Papers B 03-1998, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- Boettke Peter, 1990. "The Political Economy Of Utopia : Communism In Soviet Russia, 1918–1921," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 1(2), pages 1-48, June.
- Visser, H., 1989. "The monetary order," Serie Research Memoranda 0003, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Cesarano, Filippo, 1995. "The New Monetary Economics and the theory of money," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 445-455, May.
- Bengtsson, Ingemar, 2005. "Central bank power is a matter of faith," Working Papers 2005:21, Lund University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:95:y:1987:i:3:p:567-90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .