Specification and Estimation of Nonseparable Two-Stage Technologies: The Leontief CES and the Cobb-Douglas CES
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wales, T. J. & Woodland, A. D., 1983. "Estimation of consumer demand systems with binding non-negativity constraints," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 263-285, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefan Boeters & Michael Feil, 2009.
"Heterogeneous Labour Markets in a Microsimulation–AGE Model: Application to Welfare Reform in Germany,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 33(4), pages 305-335, May.
- Boeters, Stefan & Feil, Michael, 2008. "Heterogeneous Labour Markets in a Microsimulation-AGE Model: Application to Welfare Reform in Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-043, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Boeters, Stefan & Feil, Michael, 2009. "Heterogeneous labour markets in a microsimulation-AGE model: application to welfare reform in Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-043 [rev.], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Boeters, Stefan & Feil, Michael, 2008. "Heterogeneous labour markets in a microsimulation-AGE model : application to welfare reform in Germany," IAB Discussion Paper 200825, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- James J. Heckman, 2015.
"Introduction to A Theory of the Allocation of Time by Gary Becker,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 0(583), pages 403-409, March.
- Heckman, James J., 2014. "Introduction to A Theory of the Allocation of Time by Gary Becker," IZA Discussion Papers 8424, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- James Kirkley & Catherine Morrison Paul & Stephen Cunningham & Joseph Catanzano, 2004. "Embodied and Disembodied Technical Change in Fisheries: An Analysis of the Sète Trawl Fishery, 1985–1999," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 29(2), pages 191-217, October.
- Mekhora, Thamrong, 1999. "Econometric analysis on economies of scale: An application to rice and shrimp production in Thailand," 1999 Conference (43th), January 20-22, 1999, Christchurch, New Zealand 124086, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- James Kirkley & Dale Squires & Ivar Strand, 1998. "Characterizing Managerial Skill and Technical Efficiency in a Fishery," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 145-160, March.
- Han, Han Soo, 1990. "The theoretical input-output system with flexible technological coefficients based on the two-stage level CES-type production function," ISU General Staff Papers 1990010108000010500, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hoehn, John P., 1989. "The Production of Natural Resource Services: An Analysis of Supply-Side Economic Benefits and Costs," Staff Papers 201029, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Rendleman, C. Matthew, 1993. "Estimation of Aggregate U.S. Demands for Fertilizer, Pesticides, and Other Inputs: A Model for Policy Analysis," Technical Bulletins 157035, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Aradhyula, Satheesh Venkata, 1989. "Policy structure, output supply and input demand for US crops," ISU General Staff Papers 198901010800009909, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Boeters, Stefan & Savard, Luc, 2013. "The Labor Market in Computable General Equilibrium Models," Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, Elsevier.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:95:y:1987:i:2:p:311-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .