Efficient Asset Portfolios and the Theory of Normal Backwardation: A Comment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- K. Smimou, 2013. "On the significance testing of fuzzy regression applied to the CAPM: Canadian commodity futures evidence," International Journal of Applied Management Science, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(2), pages 144-171.
- Ahmed, Shamim & Tsvetanov, Daniel, 2016. "The predictive performance of commodity futures risk factors," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 20-36.
- Smimou, Kamal, 2006. "Estimation of Canadian commodity market risk premiums under price limits: Two-phase fuzzy approach," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 477-491, October.
- Shafiqur Rahman & M. Shahid Ebrahim, 2005. "The Futures Pricing Puzzle," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 35, Society for Computational Economics.
- Joelle Miffre, 2003. "The cross section of expected futures returns and the Keynesian hypothesis," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(10), pages 731-739.
- Kocagil, Ahmet E. & Topyan, Kudret, 1997. "An empirical note on demand for speculation and futures risk premium: A Kalman Filter application," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 77-93.
- Blank, Steven C., 1989.
"Research On Futures Markets: Issues, Approaches, And Empirical Findings,"
Western Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 14(01), July.
- Blank, Steven C., 1988. "Research On Futures Markets: Issues, Approaches And Empirical Findings," Working Papers 225817, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- James D. Hamilton & Jing Cynthia Wu, 2015.
"Effects Of Index‐Fund Investing On Commodity Futures Prices,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 56, pages 187-205, February.
- James D. Hamilton & Jing Cynthia Wu, 2014. "Effects of Index-Fund Investing on Commodity Futures Prices," NBER Working Papers 19892, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hurduzeu, Gheorghe & Hurduzeu, Raluca, 2013. "International Diversification of the Asset Portfolio by Investing in Agricultural Commodities. Why Not Use the CAPM Futures Markets?," 135th Seminar, August 28-30, 2013, Belgrade, Serbia 160384, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Urcola, Hernan A. & Irwin, Scott H., 2006. "Has the Performance of the Hog Options Market Changed?," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21479, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Baur, Robert Frederick, 1992. "Overreaction in futures markets," ISU General Staff Papers 1992010108000010973, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:92:y:1984:i:1:p:162-64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.