Optimal Capital-Gains Taxation under Limited Information
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Green, Jerry & Sheshinski, Eytan, 1978. "Optimal Capital-Gains Taxation Under Limited Information," Scholarly Articles 3210340, Harvard University Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin S. Feldstein & Daniel R. Feenberg, 1983.
"Alternative Tax Rules and Personal Saving Incentives: Microeconomic Data and Behavioral Simulations,"
NBER Chapters,in: Behavioral Simulation Methods in Tax Policy Analysis, pages 173-210
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Feldstein & Daniel Feenberg, 1981. "Alternative Tax Rules and Personal Savings Incentives: Microeconomic Data and Behavioral Simulations," NBER Working Papers 0681, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- George Fane & Martin Richardson, 2004. "Capital gains, negative gearing and effective tax rates on income from rented houses in Australia," Departmental Working Papers 2004-06, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Francesco Menoncin & Paolo Panteghini, 2009.
"Retrospective Capital Gains Taxation in the Real World,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2674, CESifo Group Munich.
- Francesco Menoncin & Paolo Panteghini, 2009. "Retrospective Capital Gains taxation in the real world," Working Papers 0910, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- Englund, Peter, 1985. "Taxation of capital gains on owner-occupied homes," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 311-334.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1980. "On the Almost Neutrality of Inflation: Notes on Taxation and the Welfare Costs of Inflation," NBER Working Papers 0499, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matt Benge & George Fane, 2006. "Adjustment costs and the neutrality of income taxes," Departmental Working Papers 2006-04, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Auerbach, Alan J, 1991. "Retrospective Capital Gains Taxation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(1), pages 167-178, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:86:y:1978:i:6:p:1143-58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .