On the Efficiency of the Bond Market: Some Canadian Evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christopher Ragan, "undated".
"Deriving Agents' Inflation Forecasts from the Term Structure of Interest Rates,"
Staff Working Papers
95-1, Bank of Canada.
- Christopher Ragan, 1995. "Deriving Agents' Inflation Forecasts from the Term Structure of Interest Rates," Macroeconomics 9502003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Benlagha, N., 2013. "Co-movement of Index linked bonds and conventional bonds in France: Subprime crisis and Structural Break, 2003-01, 2012-04," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 13(1), pages 55-66.
- Pesando, James E., 1981.
"On forecasting interest rates : An efficient markets perspective,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 305-318.
- James E. Pesando, 1979. "On Forecasting Interest Rates: An Efficient Markets Perspective," NBER Working Papers 0410, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- V. Vance Roley, 1983. "Asset Substitutability and the Impact of Federal Deficits," NBER Working Papers 1082, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kroon, E.P., 1991. "Bond market efficiency : some Dutch evidence," Serie Research Memoranda 0045, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Peter S. Spiro, 1984. "Exchange Rate Risk and the Cost of Foreign Capital," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 10(1), pages 54-63, March.
- Jorge de Andrés Sánchez, 2004. "Un Análisis de la Curva de Rendimientos en el Mercado de Deuda Pública Española a Medio y Largo Plazo en el Período 1993-2004," Economic Analysis Working Papers (2002-2010). Atlantic Review of Economics (2011-2016), Colexio de Economistas de A Coruña, Spain and Fundación Una Galicia Moderna, vol. 3, pages 1-30, October.
- David S. Jones & V. Vance Roley, 1982. "Rational Expectations, the Expectations Hypothesis, and Treasury Bill Yields: An Econometric Analysis," NBER Working Papers 0869, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yvon Fauvel & Alain Paquet & Christian Zimmermann, 1999. "A Survey on Interest Rate Forecasting," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 87, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:86:y:1978:i:6:p:1057-76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.