The Conference Handbook
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- What the Seminar Speaker Really Means
by Peter Klein in Organizations and Markets on 2011-02-07 11:48:35
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moszoro Marian W., 2016. "Coasean Quality of Regulated Goods," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 16(4), pages 1-13, October.
- Eric Rasmusen, 1996. "Notes on Writing, Talking, and Listening," General Economics and Teaching 9607002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrew Leigh, 2009. "Social Capital: An International Research Program ‐ Edited by Nan Lin & Bonnie H. Erickson," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 85(268), pages 109-110, March.
- Carter, Patrick, 2017.
"Aid econometrics: Lessons from a stochastic growth model,"
Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 216-232.
- Patrick Carter, 2015. "Aid Econometrics: Lessons from a Stochastic Growth Model," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 15/659, School of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Marian W. Moszoro & Pablo T. Spiller, 2016.
"Coase and the transaction cost approach to regulation,"
Chapters, in: Claude Ménard & Elodie Bertrand (ed.), The Elgar Companion to Ronald H. Coase, chapter 19, pages 262-275,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Moszoro, Marian & Spiller, Pablo, 2016. "Coase and the Transaction Cost Approach to Regulation," MPRA Paper 102726, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:85:y:1977:i:2:p:441-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Journals Division (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.