The Conference Handbook
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gilbert Ghez & Gary S. Becker, 1975. "The Allocation of Time and Goods over the Life Cycle," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number ghez75-1, January.
- Ben-Porath, Yoram, 1973. "Labor-Force Participation Rates and the Supply of Labor," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 697-704, May-June.
- James J. Heckman & Robert J. Willis, 1976.
"Estimation of a Stochastic Model of Reproduction: An Econometric Approach,"
NBER Chapters,in: Household Production and Consumption, pages 99-146
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James J. Heckman & Robert J. Willis, 1974. "Estimation of a Stochastic Model of Reproduction: An Econometric Approach," NBER Working Papers 0034, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Heckman, James J, 1974. "Shadow Prices, Market Wages, and Labor Supply," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 42(4), pages 679-694, July.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- What the Seminar Speaker Really Means
by Peter Klein in Organizations and Markets on 2011-02-07 11:48:35
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eric Rasmusen, 1996. "Notes on Writing, Talking, and Listening," General Economics and Teaching 9607002, EconWPA.
- repec:eee:jimfin:v:77:y:2017:i:c:p:216-232 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carter, Patrick, 2017.
"Aid econometrics: Lessons from a stochastic growth model,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 216-232.
- Patrick Carter, 2015. "Aid Econometrics: Lessons from a Stochastic Growth Model," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 15/659, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:85:y:1977:i:2:p:441-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .