The Incidence and Efficiency Effects of Taxes on Income from Capital: A Reply
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kimbell, Larry J. & Harrison, Glenn W., 1986. "On the solution of general equilibrium models," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 197-212, July.
- Gravelle, Jane G & Kotlikoff, Laurence J, 1995.
"Corporate Taxation and the Efficiency Gains of the 1986 Tax Reform Act,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 6(1), pages 51-81, June.
- Jane G. Gravelle & Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 1989. "Corporate Taxation and the Efficiency Gains of the 1986 Tax Reform Act," NBER Working Papers 3142, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arulampalam, Wiji & Hartog, Joop & MaCurdy, Tom & Theeuwes, Jules, 1997. "Replication and re-analysis," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 99-105, June.
- Cole, Rebel, 2011. "How do firms choose legal form of organization?," MPRA Paper 32591, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:84:y:1976:i:6:p:1285-92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.