Reply to "Perceived Wealth in Bonds and Social Security" and "Barro on the Ricardian Equivalence Theorem."
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mico Apostolov & Dusko Josevski, 2016. "Aggregate Demand–Inflation Adjustment Model Applied to Southeast European Economies," Journal of Central Banking Theory and Practice, Central bank of Montenegro, vol. 5(1), pages 141-157.
- Ekkehart Schlicht, 2013.
"Unexpected Consequences of Ricardian Expectations,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(3), pages 498-512, July.
- Schlicht, Ekkehart, 2012. "Unexpected Consequences of Ricardian Expectations," Discussion Papers in Economics 13794, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Schlicht, Ekkehart, 2013. "Unexpected Consequences of Ricardian Expectations," Discussion Papers in Economics 14847, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Schlicht, Ekkehart, 2013. "Unexpected Consequences of Ricardian Expectations - Erratum," Discussion Papers in Economics 17249, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Aqdas Ali Kazmi, 1994. "Private Consumption, Government Spending, Debt Neutrality: Resolving Kormendi- Feldstein-Modigliani Controversy," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 33(4), pages 1055-1071.
- Aqdas Ali Kazmi, 1995. "An Econometric Estimation of Tax-discounting in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 34(4), pages 1067-1077.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:84:y:1976:i:2:p:343-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.