Stability of the Demand for Money during the Great Contraction-1929-1933
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael R. Darby & James R. Lothian, 1986. "Economic Events and Keynesian Ideas: The 1930s and the 1970s," NBER Working Papers 1987, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Le Riche, Antoine & Magris, Francesco & Parent, Antoine, 2017.
"Liquidity Trap and stability of Taylor rules,"
Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 16-27.
- Antoine Le Riche & Francesco Magris & Antoine Parent, 2016. "Liquidity Trap and Stability of Taylor Rules," AMSE Working Papers 1617, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France, revised 06 May 2016.
- Antoine Le Riche & Francesco Magris & Antoine Parent, 2016. "Liquidity Trap and Stability of Taylor Rules," Working Papers halshs-01313002, HAL.
- Maximilian Hall, 1999. "Deposit Insurance Reform in Japan: Better Late Than Never?," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 15(3), pages 211-242, May.
- Lothian, James R., 2014. "Monetary policy and the twin crises," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(PB), pages 197-210.
- Charles W. Calomiris, 1993. "Financial Factors in the Great Depression," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 7(2), pages 61-85, Spring.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:82:y:1974:i:5:p:969-83. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.