The Cambridge-Cambridge Controversy in the Theory of Capital: A View from New Haven: A Review Article
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- G.C. Harcourt, 1995.
"Recollections and reflections of an australian patriot and a cambridge economist,"
BNL Quarterly Review,
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 48(194), pages 225-254.
- G.C. Harcourt, 1995. "Recollections and reflections of an australian patriot and a cambridge economist," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 48(194), pages 225-254.
- G.C. Harcourt, 2011.
"Post-Keynesian theory, direct action and political involvement,"
European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention,
Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 8(1), pages 117-128.
- G.C. Harcourt, 2010. "Post-Keynesian Theory, Direct Action and Political Involvement," Discussion Papers 2010-13, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- George C. Bitros, 2016.
"Monetary policy, market structure and the income shares in the U.S,"
201603, Athens University Of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Bitros, George C., 2016. "Monetary policy, market structure and the income shares in the U.S," MPRA Paper 70847, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gosselin, Pierre & Lotz, Aïleen & Wambst, Marc, 2016. "How To Spend It? Capital Accumulation in a Changing World," MPRA Paper 71665, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Heinz D. Kurz, 2017. "Is there a “Ricardian Vice”? And what is its relationship with economic policy ad“vice”?," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 91-114, January.
- Joseph E Stiglitz, 2018. "Where modern macroeconomics went wrong," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 34(1-2), pages 70-106.
- Saeideh Fallah-Fini & Konstantinos Triantis & Andrew Johnson, 2014. "Reviewing the literature on non-parametric dynamic efficiency measurement: state-of-the-art," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 51-67, February.
- Khan, M. Ali, 2016. "On a forest as a commodity and on commodification in the discipline of forestry," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 7-17.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:82:y:1974:i:4:p:893-903. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .