Note on the Intergenerational Transfer of Public Higher-Education Benefits
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- William R. Johnson, 2006.
"Are Public Subsidies to Higher Education Regressive?,"
Education Finance and Policy,
MIT Press, vol. 1(3), pages 288-315, June.
- William R. Johnson, 2005. "Are Public Subsidies to Higher Education Regressive ?," Virginia Economics Online Papers 365, University of Virginia, Department of Economics.
- Salvatore Barbaro, 2004. "Tax Distortion, Countervailing Subsidies and Income Redistribution," Departmental Discussion Papers 121, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Gianni De Fraja, 2004. "Education and Redistribution," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 94(3), pages 3-44, May-June.
- Selden, Thomas M. & Wasylenko, Michael J., 1992. "Benefit incidence analysis in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1015, The World Bank.
- Bridget Terry Long, 2004.
"Does the Format of a Financial Aid Program Matter? The Effect of State In-Kind Tuition Subsidies,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 86(3), pages 767-782, August.
- Bridget Terry Long, 2003. "Does the Format of a Financial Aid Program Matter? The Effect of State In-Kind Tuition Subsidies," NBER Working Papers 9720, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:80:y:1972:i:3:p:s256-59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .