Monetary and Fiscal Policies in Open Economies under Fixed Exchange Rates: An Optimizing Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul A. Samuelson, 1958. "An Exact Consumption-Loan Model of Interest with or without the Social Contrivance of Money," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66, pages 467-467.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gerken, Egbert, 1985. "Auf dem Wege zu einer Theorie der internationalen Koordination der Agrarpolitik," Kiel Working Papers 229, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Barry Eichengreen, 1985.
"International Policy Coordination in Historical Perspective: A View from the Interwar Years,"
NBER Chapters,in: International Economic Policy Coordination, pages 139-183
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eichengreen, Barry, 1984. "International Policy Coordination in Historical Perspective: A View from the Interwar Years," CEPR Discussion Papers 29, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Barry J. Eichengreen, 1984. "International Policy Coordination in Historical Perspective: A View from the Interwar Years," NBER Working Papers 1440, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew Brociner, 1993. "L'Union monétaire européenne : une revue de la littérature théorique," Revue de l'OFCE, Programme National Persée, vol. 43(1), pages 349-363.
- Stephen Turnovsky, 1979. "The dynamics of an open economy with endogenous monetary and fiscal policies," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 115(2), pages 201-223, June.
- Tevdovski, Dragan & Petrevski, Goran & Bogoev, Jane, 2016. "The effects of macroeconomic policies under fixed exchange rates: A Bayesian VAR analysis," MPRA Paper 73461, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 21 Jun 2016.
- Rui Alves & Oscar Afonso, 2007.
"The "New" Stability and Growth Pact: More Flexible, Less Stupid?,"
Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy,
Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 42(4), pages 218-225, July.
- Rui Henrique Alves & Óscar Afonso, 2006. "The “New” Stability and Growth Pact: More Flexible, Less Stupid?," FEP Working Papers 218, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Genser, Bernd, 1988. "Is there a need to coordinate fiscal policy among large industrial countries?," Discussion Papers, Series II 73, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Rui Henrique Alves & Oscar Afonso, 2008. "Evaluating the reform of the stability and growth pact: new and better?," EKONOMIAZ. Revista vasca de Economía, Gobierno Vasco / Eusko Jaurlaritza / Basque Government, vol. 67(01), pages 392-409.
- Henderson, Dale W, 1979. "Financial Policies in Open Economies," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(2), pages 232-239, May.
- Jaime R. Marquez & Paul Pauly, 1984. "Cooperative policies among the North, the South, and OPEC : an optimal control approach," International Finance Discussion Papers 247, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:76:y:1968:p:893. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .