Resources for Higher Education: An Economist's View
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul A. Samuelson, 1958. "An Exact Consumption-Loan Model of Interest with or without the Social Contrivance of Money," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66, pages 467-467.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meyer, Tobias & Thomsen, Stephan L. & Schneider, Heidrun, 2015. "New Evidence on the Effects of the Shortened School Duration in the German States: An Evaluation of Post-Secondary Education Decisions," IZA Discussion Papers 9507, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Meyer, Tobias & Thomsen, Stephan L., 2012. "How Important is Secondary School Duration for Post-school Education Decisions? Evidence from a Natural Experiment," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-509, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Alexandre Chirat & Charlotte Le Chapelain, 2017. "Some “unexpected proximities” between Schultz and Galbraith on human capital," Working Papers of BETA 2017-18, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Alexandre Chirat & Charlotte Le Chapelain, 2017. "Some “unexpected proximities” between Schultz and Galbraith on human capital," Working Papers 08-17, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Lemelin, Clément & Otis, Jean-Claude, 1978. "La théorie économique des choix de carrière : une interprétation et une vérification empirique," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 54(3), pages 337-354, juillet.
- Meyer, Tobias & Thomsen, Stephan, 2015. "New Evidence on the Effects of the Shortened School Duration in the German States - An Evaluation of Post-School Education Decisions," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112910, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- John C. Hause, 1975. "Ability and Schooling as Determinants of Lifetime Earnings, or If You're So Smart, Why Aren't You Rich?," NBER Chapters,in: Education, Income, and Human Behavior, pages 123-150 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:76:y:1968:p:327. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .