Rivals and Interlopers in the History of the New York Security Market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robson, Arthur J., 1996. "A Biological Basis for Expected and Non-expected Utility," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 397-424, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- William O. Brown, Jr. & J. Harold Mulherin & Marc D. Weidenmier, 2006. "Competing With the NYSE," NBER Working Papers 12343, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dewenter, Kathryn L. & Kim, Chang-Soo & Novaes, Walter, 2010. "Anatomy of a regulatory race to the top: Changes in delisting rules at Korea's two stock exchanges, 1999-2002," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 456-468, September.
- White, Eugene N., 2013.
"Competition among the exchanges before the SEC: was the NYSE a natural hegemon?,"
Financial History Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(01), pages 29-48, April.
- Eugene N. White, 2013. "Competition Among the Exchanges before the SEC: Was the NYSE a Natural Hegemon?," NBER Working Papers 18712, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- International Monetary Fund, 2010. "United States; Publication of Financial Sector Assessment Program Documentation: Technical Note on Regulatory Reform: OTC Derivatives," IMF Staff Country Reports 10/252, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:52:y:1944:p:128. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .