Additional Workers on the Labor Market in Depressions: A Reply to Mr. Humphrey
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bernardin Akitoby & Jiro Honda & Hiroaki Miyamoto, 2019. "Countercyclical Fiscal Policy and Gender Employment: Evidence from the G-7 Countries," IMF Working Papers 2019/004, International Monetary Fund.
- Bredtmann, Julia & Otten, Sebastian & Rulff, Christian, 2014.
"Husband's Unemployment and Wife's Labor Supply – The Added Worker Effect across Europe,"
Ruhr Economic Papers
484, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Bredtmann, Julia & Otten, Sebastian & Rulff, Christian, 2017. "Husband's Unemployment and Wife's Labor Supply: The Added Worker Effect across Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 11087, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Julia Bredtmann & Sebastian Otten & Christian Rulff, 2014. "Husband’s Unemployment and Wife’s Labor Supply – The Added Worker Effect across Europe," Economics Working Papers 2014-13, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Ángel L. Martín‐Román & Jaime Cuéllar‐Martín & Alfonso Moral, 2020.
"Labor supply and the business cycle: The “bandwagon worker effect”,"
Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 99(6), pages 1607-1642, December.
- Martín-Román, Ángel L. & Cuéllar Martín, Jaime & Moral, Alfonso, 2018. "Labor supply and the business cycle: The “Bandwagon Worker Effect”," MPRA Paper 89870, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martín Román, Ángel L. & Cuéllar-Martín, Jaime & Moral de Blas, Alfonso, 2018. "Labor supply and the business cycle: The “Bandwagon Worker Effect”," GLO Discussion Paper Series 274, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Maurizio Bovi & Massimo Mancini, 2016.
"Recessions, expectations, and labor supply dynamics,"
Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology,
Springer, vol. 50(2), pages 653-671, March.
- Maurizio Bovi & Massimo Mancini, 2016. "Recessions, expectations, and labor supply dynamics," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 50(2), pages 653-671, March.
- Mercè Sala-Rios & Teresa Torres-Solé & Mariona Farré-Perdiguer, 2018. "Immigrants’ employment and the business cycle in Spain: taking account of gender and origin," Economia Politica: Journal of Analytical and Institutional Economics, Springer;Fondazione Edison, vol. 35(2), pages 463-490, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:48:y:1934:p:735. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.