Anarchy, Warfare, and Social Order: Comment on Hirshleifer
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Schmitz, Andrew, 1988. "United States Agricultural Trade: Where Are The Gains?," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 13(02), December.
- Bruce Gardner, 1983. "Efficient Redistribution through Commodity Markets," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 65(2), pages 225-234.
- Zilberman, David & Sunding, David L. & Howitt, Richard E. & Dinar, Ariel & MacDougall, Neal A., 1994. "Water for California Agriculture: Lessons from the Drought and New Water Market Reform," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 9(4).
- Duffy, Patricia A. & Wohlgenant, Michael K., 1991.
"Effects of an Export Subsidy on the U.S. Cotton Industry,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(02), pages 1-8, December.
- Duffy, Patricia A. & Wohlgenant, Michael K., 1991. "Effects Of An Export Subsidy On The U.S. Cotton Industry," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 23(02), December.
- Andrew Schmitz & Dale Sigurdson & Otto Doering, 1986. "Domestic Farm Policy and the Gains from Trade," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 68(4), pages 820-827.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Benjamin Powell & Edward Stringham, 2009.
"Public choice and the economic analysis of anarchy: a survey,"
Springer, vol. 140(3), pages 503-538, September.
- Powell, Benjamin & Stringham, Edward P., 2008. "Public Choice and the Economic Analysis of Anarchy: A Survey," Working Papers 2008-7, Suffolk University, Department of Economics.
- Powell, Benjamin & Stringham, Edward, 2009. "Public choice and the economic analysis of anarchy: a survey," MPRA Paper 26097, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stauvermann Peter J., 2012. "Accumulation and Growth in the Shadow of Conflicts," Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 18(1), pages 1-30, April.
- Russell S. Sobel & Brian J. Osoba, 2009.
"Youth Gangs as Pseudo-Governments Implications for Violent Crime,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 75(4), pages 996-1018, April.
- Russell S. Sobel & Brian J. Osoba, 2009. "Youth Gangs as Pseudo-Governments: Implications for Violent Crime," Working Papers 09-09, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Peter Stauvermann, 2002. "Why is there so much Peace?," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 61-75.
- Grossman, Herschel I., 2002.
""Make us a king": anarchy, predation, and the state,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 31-46, March.
- Herschel I. Grossman, 1997. ""Make Us a King": Anarchy, Predation, and the State," NBER Working Papers 6289, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:105:y:1997:i:3:p:648-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .