The Value of Corporate Debt with a Sinking-Fund Provision
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcel Peter & Martín Grandes, 2005. "How Important Is Sovereign Risk in Determining Corporate Default Premia? The Case of South Africa," IMF Working Papers 05/217, International Monetary Fund.
- Jarrow, Robert A. & Turnbull, Stuart M., 2000. "The intersection of market and credit risk," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 271-299, January.
- Casey, Christopher, 2001. "Corporate valuation, capital structure and risk management: A stochastic DCF approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 135(2), pages 311-325, December.
- Alexander Peter Groh & Oliver Gottschalg, 2008. "The Opportunity Cost of Capital of US Buyouts," NBER Working Papers 14148, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- W. Brian Barrett & Andrea J. Heuson & Robert W. Kolb, 1986. "The Differential Effects Of Sinking Funds On Bond Risk Premia," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 9(4), pages 303-312, December.
- Braun, Reiner & Engel, Nico & Hieber, Peter & Zagst, Rudi, 2011. "The risk appetite of private equity sponsors," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 815-832.
- Anna Rita Bacinello & Fulvio Ortu, 1999. "Arbitrage valuation and bounds for sinking-fund bonds with multiple sinking-fund dates," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(4), pages 293-312.
- Lim, Terence & Lo, Andrew W. & Merton, Robert C. & Scholes, Myron S., 2006. "The Derivatives Sourcebook," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 1(5–6), pages 365-572, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jnlbus:v:57:y:1984:i:3:p:315-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JB/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.