Are Students Real People?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kyriaki Remoundou & Andreas Drichoutis & Phoebe Koundouri, "undated".
"Warm glow in charitable auctions: Are the WEIRDos driving the results?,"
DEOS Working Papers
1026, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Remoundou, Kyriaki & Drichoutis, Andreas & Koundouri, Phoebe, 2010. "Warm glow in charitable auctions: Are the WEIRDos driving the results?," MPRA Paper 25553, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kyriaki Remoundou & Drichoutis Andreas & Phoebe Koundouri, 2010. "Warm glow in charitable auctions: Are the WEIRDos driving the results?," DEOS Working Papers 1027, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Andreas Drichoutis & Kyriaki Remoundou & Phoebe Koundouri, "undated". "Warm glow in charitable auctions: Are the WEIRDos driving the results?," DEOS Working Papers 1025, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Kyriaki Remoundou & Drichoutis Andreas & Phoebe Koundouri, 2010. "Warm glow in charitable auctions: Are the WEIRDos driving the results?," DEOS Working Papers 1028, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Remoundou, Kyriaki & Drichoutis, Andreas C. & Koundouri, Phoebe, 2011. "Warm glow in charitable auctions: Are the WEIRDos driving the results?," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114795, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Zieseniß, Roland & Ernst, Tanja, 2011. "Ökonomische Laborexperimente als Instrument der Agrarpolitik - Anayse am Beispiel einer Untersuchung genossenschaftlicher Unternehmen im Mengenwettbewerb," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-462, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Unser, Matthias, 2000. "Lower partial moments as measures of perceived risk: An experimental study," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 253-280, June.
- Espinosa, Jennifer A. & Ortinau, David J., 2016. "Debunking legendary beliefs about student samples in marketing research," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(8), pages 3149-3158.
- Ellis, Addison & Kropp, Jaclyn D. & Norton, Michael T., 2013. "Estimating the Indirect Economic Costs to Shrimp Consumers from the 2010 Deepwater Horizon Gulf Coast Oil Spill," 2013 Annual Meeting, February 2-5, 2013, Orlando, Florida 142576, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Mark Hudson & Ian Hudson & Jason D. Edgerton, 2013. "Political Consumerism in Context: An Experiment on Status and Information in Ethical Consumption Decisions," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 72(4), pages 1009-1037, October.
- Francisco Alpízar & Till Requate & Albert Schram, 2004. "Collective versus Random Fining: An Experimental Study on Controlling Ambient Pollution," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 29(2), pages 231-252, October.
- Galizzi, Matteo M. & Nieboer, Jeroen, 2015. "Digit ratio (2D:4D) and altruism: evidence from a large, multi-ethnic sample," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60982, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jnlbus:v:47:y:1974:i:3:p:399-409. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JB/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.