The Rhino's Horn: Incomplete Property Rights and the Optimal Value of an Asset
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Joskow, Paul L, 1988. "Asset Specificity and the Structure of Vertical Relationships: Empirical Evidence," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(1), pages 95-117, Spring.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Douglas J. Crookes & James N. Blignaut, 2015.
"Debunking the myth that a legal trade will solve the rhino horn crisis: A system dynamics model for market demand,"
520, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Douglas J. Crookes & James N. Blignaut, 2015. "Debunking the Myth that a Legal Trade will Solve the Rhino Horn Crisis: A System Dynamics Model for Market Demand," Working Papers 201533, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Marco Magnani, 2013. "Why do dictators like white elephants? An application of the all-pay auction," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(3), pages 2260-2269.
- J. Amegashie, 2011. "Incomplete property rights and overinvestment," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 37(1), pages 81-95, June.
- J. Amegashie, 2008.
"Incomplete property rights, redistribution, and welfare,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 30(4), pages 685-699, May.
- Amegashie, J. Atsu, 2006. "Incomplete Property Rights, Redistribution, And Welfare," MPRA Paper 3438, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amegashie, J. Atsu, 2012. "Productive versus destructive efforts in contests," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 461-468.
- Lee J. Alston & Edwyna Harris & Bernardo Mueller, 2009.
"De Facto and De Jure Property Rights: Land Settlement and Land Conflict on the Australian, Brazilian and U.S. Frontiers,"
NBER Working Papers
15264, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lee J. Alston & Edwyna Harris & Bernardo Mueller, 2009. "De Facto and De Jure Property Rights: Land Settlement and Land Conflict on the Australian, Brazilian and U.S. Frontiers," CEPR Discussion Papers 607, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Amegashie, J.A., 2002. "Incomplete Property Rights and the Optimal Value of an Asset," Working Papers 2002-16, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Bertacchini, Enrico & Grazzini, Jakob & Vallino, Elena, 2013. "Emergence and Evolution of Property Rights: an Agent Based Perspective," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201340, University of Turin.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlstud:v:31:y:2002:i:2:p:s339-58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLS/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .