When Is Parody Fair Use?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Rushton, 1997. "When in Rome ... Amending Canada's Copyright Act," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 23(3), pages 317-330, September.
- Miceli, Thomas J. & Adelstein, Richard P., 2006.
"An economic model of fair use,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 359-373, November.
- Thomas J. Miceli & Richard P. Adelstein, 2003. "An Economic Model of Fair Use," Working papers 2003-38, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Thomas J. Miceli & Richard P. Adelstein, 2005. "An Economic Model of Fair Use," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2005-014, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- Thomas J. Miceli & Richard P. Adelstein, 2005. "An Economic Model of Fair Use," Working papers 2005-56, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Michael Rushton, 2011. "Artists’ Rights," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Cultural Economics, Second Edition, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Stan J. Liebowitz & Richard Watt, 2006. "How To Best Ensure Remuneration For Creators In The Market For Music? Copyright And Its Alternatives," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(4), pages 513-545, September.
- William M Landes, 2011. "Copyright," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Cultural Economics, Second Edition, chapter 14 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Michael Rushton, 2011. "Artistic Freedom," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Cultural Economics, Second Edition, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Peha, Jon M. & Mateus, Alexandre M., 2014. "Policy implications of technology for detecting P2P and copyright violations," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 66-85.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlstud:v:21:y:1992:i:1:p:67-78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLS/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.