The Voter Participation Effects of Selecting Jurors from Registration Lists
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stephen Knack, 2000.
"Deterring Voter Registration Through Juror Selection Practices: Evidence from Survey Data,"
Springer, vol. 103(1), pages 49-62, April.
- Knack, Stephen, 2000. "Deterring Voter Registration through Juror Selection Practices: Evidence from Survey Data," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 103(1-2), pages 49-62, April.
- Taylor, Ralph B. & Ratcliffe, Jerry H. & Dote, Lillian & Lawton, Brian A., 2007. "Roles of neighborhood race and status in the middle stages of juror selection," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 391-403.
- Steven Pressman, 2004. "What is wrong with public choice," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(1), pages 3-18.
- Baban Hasnat & Charles Callahan, III, 2004. "The Determinants of US Congressional Voting on the Trade and Development Act of 2000," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 3(1), pages 35-44, April.
- Knack, Stephen, 1993. "Does motor voter work? Evidence from state-level data," MPRA Paper 28079, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 1994.
- Steven Pressman, 2006. "Clap happy: Applause and the voting paradox," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 241-256.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlawec:v:36:y:1993:i:1:p:99-114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLE/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.