The Institutional Framework for Municipal Incorporation: An Economic Analysis of Local Agency Formation Commissions in California
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bruno S. Frey & Alois Stutzer, "undated". "Direct Democracy: Designing a Living Constitution," IEW - Working Papers 167, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Dolores Martin & James Schmidt, 1983. "Expenditure effects of metropolitan tax base sharing: A public choice analysis," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 175-186, January.
- Bruno S. Frey & Alois Stutzer, "undated".
"The Role of Direct Democracy and Federalism in Local Power,"
IEW - Working Papers
209, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Bruno S. Frey & Alois Stutzer, 2004. "The Role of Direct Democracy and Federalism in Local Power," CREMA Working Paper Series 2004-25, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Thomas Dilorenzo, 1981. "The expenditure effects of restricting competition in local public service industries: The case of special districts," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 569-578, January.
- Stephen Mehay, 1984. "The effect of governmental structure on special district expenditures," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 339-348, January.
- Robert Blewett, 1984. "Off-budget activities of local government: Comment," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 205-211, January.
- Thomas A. Garrett & Russell M. Rhine, 2006. "On the size and growth of government," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jan, pages 13-30.
- Frey, Bruno S., 2004. "Direct Democracy for a Living Constitution," Freiburg Discussion Papers on Constitutional Economics 04/5, Walter Eucken Institut e.V..
- Wohlgemuth, Michael & Sideras, Jörn, 2004. "Globalisability of Universalisability? How to apply the Generality Principle and Constitutionalism internationally," Freiburg Discussion Papers on Constitutional Economics 04/7, Walter Eucken Institut e.V..
- Trueblood, Michael A. & Honadle, Beth Walter, 1994. "An Overview Of Factors Affecting The Size Of Local Government," Staff Papers 13688, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Kenneth Greene, 1984. "Sequential referenda and bureaucratic man," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 77-82, January.
- Michael Craw, 2015. "The Effect of Fragmentation and Second-Order Devolution on Efficacy of Local Public Welfare Policy," Publius: The Journal of Federalism, Oxford University Press, vol. 45(2), pages 270-296.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlawec:v:21:y:1978:i:2:p:409-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLE/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .