A Model of Nominal Contracts
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carola Pessino, 1996. "Returns to Education in Greater Buenos Aires 1986-1993: From Hyperinflation to Stabilization and Beyond," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 33(99), pages 205-226.
- Haubrich, Joseph G & King, Robert G, 1991.
"Sticky Prices, Money, and Business Fluctuations,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 23(2), pages 243-259, May.
- Robert G. King & Joseph G. Haubrich, 1983. "Sticky Prices, Money and Business Fluctuations," NBER Working Papers 1216, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joseph G. Haubrich & Robert G. King, 1990. "Sticky prices, money, and business fluctuations," Working Paper 9008, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Guido Tabellini & Scott Freeman, 1998. "The optimality of nominal contracts," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 11(3), pages 545-562.
- Carola Pessino, 1993. "From Aggregate Shocks to Labor Market Adjustments: Shifting of Wage Profiles Under Hyperinflation in Argentina," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 95, Universidad del CEMA.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlabec:v:7:y:1989:i:4:p:392-414. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JOLE/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .