In-Kind Transfers and Work Incentives
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fuchs, Victor R, 1974. "Recent Trends and Long-Run Prospects for Female Earnings," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(2), pages 236-242, May.
- Kenneth Arrow, 1971. "The Theory of Discrimination," Working Papers 403, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Jovanovic, Boyan, 1979. "Firm-specific Capital and Turnover," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(6), pages 1246-1260, December.
- Dale T. Mortensen, 1978. "Specific Capital and Labor Turnover," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 9(2), pages 572-586, Autumn.
- Joanne Salop & Steven C. Salop, 1976. "Self-selection and turnover in the labor market," Special Studies Papers 80, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- F. Thomas Juster, 1977. "The Distribution of Economic Well-Being," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number just77-1, January.
- Steven H. Sandell & David Shapiro, 1980. "Work Expectations, Human Capital Accumulation, and the Wages of Young Women," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 15(3), pages 335-353.
- Phelps, Edmund S, 1972. "The Statistical Theory of Racism and Sexism," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(4), pages 659-661, September.
- Joanne Salop & Steven Salop, 1976. "Self-Selection and Turnover in the Labor Market," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 90(4), pages 619-627.
- Duncan, Greg J & Hoffman, Saul, 1979. "On-the-Job Training and Earnings Differences by Race and Sex," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 61(4), pages 594-603, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wu, Ximing & Perloff, Jeffrey M. & Golan, Amos, 2002.
"Effects of Government Policies on Income Distribution and Welfare,"
Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series
qt6jx7h62v, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Wu, Ximing & Perloff, Jeffrey M. & Golan, Amos, 2002. "Effects of Government Policies on Income Distribution and Welfare," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt74r4h1fc, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Boyle, Melissa A. & Lahey, Joanna N., 2016.
"Spousal labor market effects from government health insurance: Evidence from a veterans affairs expansion,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 63-76.
- Melissa A. Boyle & Joanna N. Lahey, 2011. "Spousal Labor Market Effects from Government Health Insurance: Evidence from a Veterans Affairs Expansion," Working Papers 1111, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Melissa A. Boyle & Joanna N. Lahey, 2014. "Spousal Labor Market Effects from Government Health Insurance: Evidence from a Veterans Affairs Expansion," NBER Working Papers 20371, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Melissa A. Boyle & Joanna N. Lahey, 2012. "Spousal Labor Market Effects from Government Health Insurance: Evidence from a Veterans Affairs Expansion," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2012-16, Center for Retirement Research, revised May 2012.
- Moffitt, Robert A., 2002. "Welfare programs and labor supply," Handbook of Public Economics,in: A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.), Handbook of Public Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 34, pages 2393-2430 Elsevier.
- Skoufias, Emmanuel & Gonzalez-Cossio, Teresa, 2008. "The Impacts of Cash and In-Kind Transfers on Consumption and Labor Supply: Experimental Evidence from Rural Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4778, The World Bank.
- Gary Painter, 1999. "Low-Income Housing Assistance: Its Impact on Labor Force and Housing Program Participation," Working Paper 8667, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlabec:v:6:y:1988:i:4:p:515-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JOLE/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .