His and Hers: Gender Differences in Work and Income, 1959-1979
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Victor R. Fuchs, 1984. "His and Hers: Gender Differences in Work and Income, 1959-1979," NBER Working Papers 1501, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Miles, Ian, 1987. "Time, goods and well-being : F. Thomas Juster and Frank P. Stafford (eds.), the institute for social research, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, 1985. pp. xii + 542," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 119-122, March.
- Fuchs, Victor R, 1974. "Recent Trends and Long-Run Prospects for Female Earnings," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(2), pages 236-242, May.
- Smith, James P & Ward, Michael P, 1985. "Time-Series Growth in the Female Labor Force," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 3(1), pages 59-90, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rassou R., 1993. "Statistical measurement of gender wage differentials," ILO Working Papers 992920693402676, International Labour Organization.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:1:y:1986:i:c:p:103-204 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:98:y:2017:i:c:p:360-380 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:labchp:v:1:y:1986:i:c:p:693-785 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlabec:v:4:y:1986:i:3:p:s245-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JOLE/ .