Corruption, Law and Order, Bureaucracy and Real Exchange RATE
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nadia Doytch & Mesut Eren, 2012.
"Institutional Determinants of Sectoral FDI in Eastern European and Central Asian Countries: The Role of Investment Climate and Democracy,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 48(S4), pages 14-32, November.
- Nadia Doytch & Mesut Eren, 2012. "Institutional Determinants of Sectoral FDI in Eastern European and Central Asian Countries: The Role of Investment Climate and Democracy," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(S4), pages 14-32, November.
- Egger, Peter & Winner, Hannes, 2005. "Evidence on corruption as an incentive for foreign direct investment," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 932-952, December.
- repec:bla:jecrev:v:68:y:2017:i:4:p:458-469 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mohsen Bahmani-Oskooee & Gour Gobinda Goswami, 2005. "Military spending as another cause of the failure of the PPP," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(11), pages 663-667.
- Axel Dreher & Thomas Herzfeld, 2005. "The Economic Costs of Corruption: A Survey and New Evidence," Public Economics 0506001, EconWPA.
- Damir Piplica, 2015. "Corruption and Political View Point of the Governments in Transition Countries EU Members," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 5(1), pages 73-87, January.
- repec:eee:ecosys:v:41:y:2017:i:2:p:297-304 is not listed on IDEAS
- Houqe, Muhammad Nurul & Monem, Reza M., 2016. "IFRS Adoption, Extent of Disclosure, and Perceived Corruption: A Cross-Country Study," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 363-378.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:ecdecc:v:50:y:2002:i:4:p:1021-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.