Financial-Sector Reform: What Works and What Doesn't
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert Cull & Laurie Effron, 2008.
"World Bank Lending and Financial Sector Development,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 22(2), pages 315-343, May.
- Cull, Robert & Effron, Laurie, 2005. "World Bank lending and financial sector development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3656, The World Bank.
- Olaf Hübler & Lukas Menkhoff & Chodechai Suwanaporn, 2008.
"Financial Liberalisation in Emerging Markets: How Does Bank Lending Change?,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(3), pages 393-415, March.
- Hübler, Olaf Hübler & Menkhoff, Lukas & Suwanaporn, Chodechai, 2007. "Financial Liberalisation in Emerging Markets: How Does Bank Lending Change?," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-364, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Mookerjee, Rajen & Kalipioni, Paul, 2010. "Availability of financial services and income inequality: The evidence from many countries," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 404-408, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:ecdecc:v:49:y:2001:i:2:p:269-90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.