Regional Development and Income Disparities in India: A Sectoral Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Majumder, Rajarshi, 2002. "India’s Development Experience - A Regional Analysis: An essay in honour of Prof. Ashok Mathur," MPRA Paper 4818, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2004.
- Takahiro Akita, 2002. "Income Inequality in Indonesia," Working Papers EMS_2002_02, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Thakur, Sudhir K., 2008. "Identification of Regional Fundamental Economic Structure (FES) of India: An Input-Output and Field of Influence Approach," WIDER Working Paper Series 059, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Takahiro Akita, 2000. "Decomposing Regional Income Inequality Using Two-Stage Nested Theil Decomposition Method," Working Papers EMS_2000_02, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Majumder, Rajarshi, 2004. "Human Development in India: Regional Pattern and Policy Issues," MPRA Paper 4821, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- T.S. Papola & Nitu Maurya & Narendra Jena, 2015. "Inter-Regional Disparities in Industrial Growth and Structure," Working Papers id:6607, eSocialSciences.
- D Rajasekhar & Gagan Bihari Sahu, 2004. "The Growing Rural -Urban Disparity: Some Issues," Working Papers 156, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:ecdecc:v:31:y:1983:i:3:p:475-505. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.