Controlling for time-dependent confounding using marginal structural models
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Buenstorf, Guido, 2009. "Is commercialization good or bad for science? Individual-level evidence from the Max Planck Society," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 281-292, March.
- Erica Moodie & D. Stephens, 2011. "Marginal Structural Models: unbiased estimation for longitudinal studies," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), vol. 56(1), pages 117-119, February.
- Yana Kucheva, 2014. "The Receipt of Subsidized Housing across Generations," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 33(6), pages 841-871, December.
- Do, D. Phuong & Wang, Lu & Elliott, Michael R., 2013. "Investigating the relationship between neighborhood poverty and mortality risk: A marginal structural modeling approach," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 58-66.
- Jing Xiao, 2015.
"The effects of acquisition on the growth of new technology-based firms: Do different types of acquirers matter?,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 487-504, October.
- Xiao , Jing, 2014. "Ownership Change, Multinationals, and Growth of New Technology-Based Firms," Papers in Innovation Studies 2014/24, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- repec:spr:demogr:v:55:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s13524-018-0656-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pirani, Elena & Salvini, Silvana, 2015. "Is temporary employment damaging to health? A longitudinal study on Italian workers," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 121-131.
- Elena Pirani & Silvana Salvini, 2014. "Is temporary employment damaging to health? A longitudinal study on Italian workers," Econometrics Working Papers Archive 2014_08, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Statistica, Informatica, Applicazioni "G. Parenti".
More about this item
Keywordsmarginal structural models; causal models; weighted regression; survival analysis; logistic regression; confounding;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tsj:stataj:v:4:y:2004:i:4:p:402-420. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum) or (Lisa Gilmore). General contact details of provider: http://www.stata-journal.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.