Ipo Post-Issue Markets: Questionable Predilections But Diligent Learners?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Bossaerts, Peter & Hillion, Pierre, 1997. "IPO Post-Issue Markets: Questionable Predilections But Diligent Learners?," Working Papers 1014, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yong, Othman, 2007. "A review of IPO research in Asia: What's next?," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 253-275, June.
- Ackert, Lucy F. & Church, Bryan K. & Zhang, Ping, 2004.
"Asset prices and informed traders' abilities: Evidence from experimental asset markets,"
Accounting, Organizations and Society,
Elsevier, vol. 29(7), pages 609-626, October.
- Lucy F. Ackert & Bryan K. Church & Ping Zhang, 2002. "Asset prices and informed traders' abilities: evidence from experimental asset markets," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2002-26, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Anlin Chen & Li-Wei Chen & Lanfeng Kao, 2010. "Leverage, liquidity and IPO long-run performance: evidence from Taiwan IPO markets," International Journal of Accounting and Information Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 18(1), pages 31-38, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:83:y:2001:i:2:p:333-347. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.