Competition Within A Cartel: League Conduct And Team Conduct In The Market For Baseball Player Services
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kenneth Stewart & J. Jones, 2010. "Are sports teams multiproduct firms?," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 487-514, October.
- Pelnar, Gregory, 2007. "Antitrust Analysis of Sports Leagues," MPRA Paper 5382, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Budzinski, Oliver & Feddersen, Arne, 2015. "Grundlagen der Sportnachfrage: Theorie und Empirie der Einflussfaktoren auf die Zuschauernachfrage," Ilmenau Economics Discussion Papers 94, Ilmenau University of Technology, Institute of Economics.
- Thomas Peeters, 2011. "Optimal gate revenue sharing in sports leagues," Working Papers 1122, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Peeters, Thomas, 2012.
"Media revenue sharing as a coordination device in sports leagues,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 153-163.
- PEETERS, Thomas, 2010. "TV revenue sharing as a coordination device in sports," Working Papers 2010005, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Thomas Peeters, 2011. "TV Revenue Sharing as a Coordination Device in Sports Leagues," Working Papers 1109, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Kenneth Stewart, 2009.
"Non-jointness and scope economies in the multiproduct symmetric generalized McFadden cost function,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 161-171, December.
- Kenneth G. Stewart, 2007. "Nonjointness and Scope Economies in the Multiproduct Symmetric Generalized McFadden Cost Function," Econometrics Working Papers 0709, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Jaume García & Plácido Rodríguez, 2013. "The determinants of football match attendance in Spanish football: an empirical analysis," Chapters,in: The Econometrics of Sport, chapter 9, pages 154-166 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:82:y:2000:i:3:p:422-430. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.