The Endogeneity of Advance Notice and Fear of Destructive Attrition
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- William J. Carrington, 2015. "Do We Know Why Earnings Fall with Job Displacement? Working Paper: 2015-01," Working Papers 49908, Congressional Budget Office.
- Audra Bowlus & Lars Vilhuber, 2001.
"Displaced Workers, Early Leavers, and Re-employment Wages,"
University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP) Working Papers
20015, University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP).
- Audra Bowlus & Lars Vilhuber, 2002. "Displaced workers, early leavers, and re-employment wages," 10th International Conference on Panel Data, Berlin, July 5-6, 2002 C1-1, International Conferences on Panel Data.
- Audra Bowlus & Lars Vilhuber, 2002. "Displaced workers, early leavers, and re-employment wages," Longitudinal Employer-Household Dynamics Technical Papers 2002-18, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Carrington, William J. & Fallick, Bruce C., 2014. "Why Do Earnings Fall with Job Displacement?," Working Paper 1405, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Schwerdt, Guido, 2011. "Labor turnover before plant closure: "Leaving the sinking ship" vs. "Captain throwing ballast overboard"," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 93-101, January.
- Jones, Stephen R G & Kuhn, Peter, 1995. "Mandatory Notice and Unemployment," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 13(4), pages 599-622, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:76:y:1994:i:2:p:378-84. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.