A Comparison of Two-Stage Estimators of Censored Regression Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Campbell, Randall C. & Nagel, Gregory L., 2016. "Private information and limitations of Heckman's estimator in banking and corporate finance research," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 186-195.
- Rochelle Belkar & Denzil G. Fiebig & Marion Haas & Rosalie Viney, 2006.
"Why worry about awareness in choice problems? Econometric analysis of screening for cervical cancer,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(1), pages 33-47.
- Rosalie Viney & Marion Haas & Rochelle Belkar & Denzil G. Fiebig, 2004. "Why worry about awareness in choice problems? Econometric analysis of screening for cervical cancer," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 109, Econometric Society.
- Guilhem Bascle, 2008. "Controlling for endogeneity with instrumental variables in strategic management research," Post-Print hal-00576795, HAL.
- Belkar, R. & Fiebig, D.G., 2008. "A Monte Carlo comparison of estimators for a bivariate probit model with selection," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 250-256.
- Lee C. Adkins, 2008. "Small Sample Performance of Instrumental Variables Probit Estimators: A Monte Carlo Investigation," Economics Working Paper Series 0807, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Mikhail Zhelonkin & Marc G. Genton & Elvezio Ronchetti, 2016. "Robust inference in sample selection models," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 78(4), pages 805-827, September.
- Yang Li & Walter J. Mayer, 2007. "Impact of corrections for dynamic selection bias on forecasts of retention behavior," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(8), pages 571-582.
- Hasebe, Takuya & Vijverberg, Wim P., 2012. "A Flexible Sample Selection Model: A GTL-Copula Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 7003, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lee Adkins & R. Carter Hill, 2007. "Bootstrap Inferences in Heteroscedastic Sample Selection Models: A Monte Carlo Investigation," Economics Working Paper Series 0710, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Ulrich Rendtel, 1992. "On the Choice of a Selection-Model When Estimating Regressionmodels with Selectivity," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 53, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:73:y:1991:i:1:p:185-88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .