Group Health Insurance: A Hedonic Price Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ernst R. Berndt & David M. Cutler & Richard Frank & Zvi Griliches & Joseph P. Newhouse & Jack E. Triplett, 2001.
"Price Indexes for Medical Care Goods and Services -- An Overview of Measurement Issues,"
NBER Chapters,in: Medical Care Output and Productivity, pages 141-200
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ernst R. Berndt & David M. Cutler & Richard G. Frank & Zvi Griliches & Joseph P. Newhouse, 1998. "Price Indexes for Medical Care Goods and Services: An Overview of Measurement Issues," NBER Working Papers 6817, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ernst R. Berndt & David M. Cutler & Richard G. Frank & Zvi Griliches & Joseph P. Newhouse & Jack E. Triplett, 1998. "Price Indexes for Medical Care Goods and Services: An Overview of Measurement Issues," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1851, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Boone, J. & Douven, R.C.M.H. & Droge, C. & Mosca, I., 2010.
"Health Insurance Competition : The Effect of Group Contracts,"
2010-55, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Boone, Jan & Douven, Rudy & Droge, Carline & Mosca, Ilaria, 2010. "Health insurance competition: the effect of group contracts," CEPR Discussion Papers 7871, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jan Boone & Rudy Douven & C. Droge & I. Mosca, 2010. "Health insurance competition: The effect of group contracts," CPB Discussion Paper 152, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Joseph P. Newhouse, 2001. "Medical Care Price Indices: Problems and Opportunities / The Chung-Hua Lectures," NBER Working Papers 8168, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hill, Steven C. & Wolfe, Barbara L., 1997. "Testing the HMO competitive strategy: An analysis of its impact on medical care resources," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 261-286, June.
- Nasser Daneshvary & Terrence M. Clauretie, 2007. "Gender Differences In The Valuation Of Employer-Provided Health Insurance," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 45(4), pages 800-816, October.
- Stéphane Jacobzonne & Edouard Martin & Vincent Perrin & Julien Werle, 1997. "Une approche hedonique de la formation des prix des médicaments remboursables," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 129(3), pages 73-99.
- Chiraz Karamti & Lukasz Grzybowski, 2010. "Hedonic study on mobile telephony market in France: pricing–quality strategies," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 255-289, October.
- Royalty, Anne Beeson, 2008. "Estimating workers' marginal valuation of employer health benefits: Would insured workers prefer more health insurance or higher wages," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 89-105, January.
- Kosteas, Vasilios D. & Renna, Francesco, 2014. "Plan choice, health insurance cost and premium sharing," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 179-188.
- Dalton, Christina Marsh & Holland, Sara B., 2015. "Why Do Firms Use Insurance to Fund Worker Health Benefits? The Role of Corporate Finance," MPRA Paper 61952, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:72:y:1990:i:1:p:38-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ann Olson). General contact details of provider: https://www.mitpressjournals.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.