Concentration, Unionism, and Labor Earnings: A Sample Selection Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luciano Fanti & Nicola Meccheri, 2016.
"Non-Rigid Wages And Merger Profitability Reversal Under Convex Costs And Centralized Unionization,"
Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(4), pages 383-395, October.
- Luciano Fanti & Nicola Meccheri, 2013. "Non-rigid wages and merger profitability reversal under convex costs and centralised unionisation," Discussion Papers 2013/167, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Nicola Meccheri & Luciano Fanti, 2012.
"Managerial Delegation Schemes in a Duopoly with Endogenous Production Costs: A Comparison of Sales and Relative Profit Delegation under Centralised Unionisation,"
Working Paper series
44_12, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Nicola Meccheri & Luciano Fanti, 2012. "Managerial delegation schemes in a duopoly with endogenous production costs: a comparison of sales and relative profit delegation under centralised unionisation," Discussion Papers 2012/137, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Nannan Lundin & Lihong Yun, 2009.
"International Trade and Inter‐Industry Wage Structure in Swedish Manufacturing: Evidence from Matched Employer–Employee Data,"
Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(1), pages 87-102, February.
- Lundin, Nan Nan & Yun, Lihong, 2004. "International Trade and Inter-Industry Wage Structure in Swedish Manufacturing - Evidence from matched employer-employee data," Working Paper Series 196, Trade Union Institute for Economic Research.
- Luciano Fanti & Nicola Meccheri, 2012.
"Differentiated Duopoly and Horizontal Merger Profitability under Monopoly Central Union and Convex Costs,"
Working Paper series
05_12, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Luciano Fanti & Nicola Meccheri, 2012. "Differentiated duopoly and horizontal merger profitability under monopoly central union and convex costs," Discussion Papers 2012/134, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- George J. Borjas & Valerie A. Ramey, 1993. "Foreign Competition, Market Power and Wage Inequality: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 4556, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bartholomew Armah & James Peoples, 1997. "Foreign Corporate Acquisition Activity Domestic Union Status in the U.S," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 103-115.
- Richard I. D. Harris, 1990. "Bargaining Levels and Relative Earnings in Northern Ireland in 1987," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 28(3), pages 397-409, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:70:y:1988:i:3:p:391-97. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.mitpressjournals.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Ann Olson (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.mitpressjournals.org/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.