The Initial Conditions Problem in Work History Data
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Linda Y. Wong, 2003.
"Structural Estimation of Marriage Models,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 21(3), pages 699-728, July.
- Linda Y. Wong, 2001. "Structural Estimation of Marriage Models," Computing in Economics and Finance 2001 222, Society for Computational Economics.
- Wong, Linda, 2001. "Structural Estimation of Marriage Models," 10th International Conference on Panel Data, Berlin, July 5-6, 2002 A1-1, International Conferences on Panel Data.
- David Blau & Philip Robins, 1989. "Fertility, Employment, and Child-Care Costs," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 26(2), pages 287-299, May.
- Maria Teresa Gonzalo & Jan Saarela, 2000. "Gender differences in exit rates from unemployment: evidence from," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 13(2), pages 129-139, Autumn.
- Mark Yuying An & Ming Liu, 2000.
"Using Indirect Inference To Solve The Initial-Conditions Problem,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 82(4), pages 656-667, November.
- Mark Yuying An & Ming Liu, 1996. "Using Indirect Inference to Solve the Initial Conditions Problem," Econometrics 9611004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:67:y:1985:i:3:p:441-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.