Dominant Firm Pricing and Fringe Expansion: The Case of the U.S. Iron and Steel Industry, 1907-1930
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fruchter, Gila E. & Messinger, Paul R., 2003. "Optimal management of fringe entry over time," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 445-466, December.
- Geroski, P. A., 1995. "What do we know about entry?," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 421-440, December.
- Richard D. Wang & J. Myles Shaver, 2014. "Competition-driven repositioning," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(11), pages 1585-1604, November.
- Christopher S. Decker & David T. Flynn, 2008. "Work-Related Accidents And The Level Of Market Competition: An Analysis Of Worker Injury Rates At U.S. Steel Corporation, 1907-1939," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 46(3), pages 438-453, July.
- John M. de Figueiredo & Brian S. Silverman, 2007. "Churn, Baby, Churn: Strategic Dynamics Among Dominant and Fringe Firms in a Segmented Industry," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(4), pages 632-650, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:67:y:1985:i:3:p:429-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .