Profitability, Concentration and the Interindustry Variation in Wages
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Judith Fields & Edward N. Wolff, 1997.
"Gender Wage Differentials, Affirmative Action, and Employment Growth on the Industry Level,"
9711005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Judith Fields & Edward N. Wolff, 1997. "Gender Wage Differentials, Affirmative Action, and Employment Growth on the Industry Level," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_186, Levy Economics Institute.
- Zafar Mueen Nasir & Nasir Iqbal, 2009.
"Employers Size Wage Differential: Does Investment in Human Capital Matter?,"
The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 48(4), pages 509-521.
- Nasir, Zafar Mueen & Iqbal, Nasir, 2010. "Employers Size Wage Differential: Does Investment in Human Capital Matter?," MPRA Paper 27164, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Niamh Brennan & Patrick Nolan, 1998.
"Employment and remuneration of Irish chartered accountants : evidence of gender differences,"
Open Access publications
10197/2910, Research Repository, University College Dublin.
- Niamh Brennan & Patrick Nolan, 1998. "Employment and remuneration of Irish chartered accountants: evidence of gender differences," Open Access publications 10197/4168, Research Repository, University College Dublin.
- Bhaskar, V. & To, Ted, 2003. "Oligopsony and the distribution of wages," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 371-399, April.
- William T. Dickens & Lawrence F. Katz, 1987. "Inter-Industry Wage Differences and Theories of Wage Determination," NBER Working Papers 2271, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dhillon, Amrita & Petrakis, Emmanuel, 1995.
"On Centralized Bargaining in a Symmetric Oligopolistic Industry,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
444, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Petrakis, Emmanuel & Dhillon, Amrita, 1996. "On centralized bargaining in a symmetric oligopolistic industry," UC3M Working papers. Economics 3964, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Bhillon, Amrita & Petrakis, Emmanuel, 1995. "On Centralized Bargaining In A Symmetric Oligopolistic Industry," Economic Research Papers 268693, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- Brown, Charles & Medoff, James, 1989. "The Employer Size-Wage Effect," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(5), pages 1027-1059, October.
- Ulman, Lloyd, 1992. "Why Should Human Resource Managers Pay High Wages?," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt8378t1rz, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Ohyun Kwon & Simon Chang & Belton M. Fleisher, 2015. "Evolution of the Interindustry Wage Structure in China Since the 1980s," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(1), pages 17-44, February.
- W. D. McCausland & F. Summerfield & I. Theodossiou, 2020. "The Effect of Industry-Level Aggregate Demand on Earnings: Evidence from the US," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 102-127, June.
- Salas-Velasco, Manuel, 2009. "Beyond lectures and tutorials: Formal on-the-job training received by young European university graduates," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 200-211, September.
- Dhillon, Amrita & Petrakis, Emmanuel, 2002. "A generalised wage rigidity result," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 285-311, March.
- Erica L. Groshen, 1988. "Why do wages vary among employers?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, vol. 24(Q I), pages 19-38.
- William T. Dickens & Lawrence F. Katz, 1986. "Interindustry Wage Differences and Industry Characteristics," NBER Working Papers 2014, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:62:y:1980:i:2:p:248-53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ann Olson). General contact details of provider: https://www.mitpressjournals.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.