Estimation of the Liquidity Trap Using Spline Functions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Isabelle Weberpals, 1997. "The Liquidity Trap: Evidence from Japan," Staff Working Papers 97-4, Bank of Canada.
- Huang, Chung L. & Raunikar, Robert, 1981. "Spline Functions: An Alternative To Estimating Income-Expenditure Relationships For Beef," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 13(1), pages 1-6, July.
- Pradeep Dubey & John Geanakoplos, 2006.
"Money and production, and liquidity trap,"
International Journal of Economic Theory,
The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 2(3‐4), pages 295-317, September.
- Pradeep Dubey & John Geanakoplos, 2006. "Money and Production, and Liquidity Trap," Department of Economics Working Papers 06-03, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Pradeep Dubey & John Geanakoplos, 2006. "Money and Production, and Liquidity Trap," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000261, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Pradeep Dubey & John Geanakoplos, 2006. "Money and Production, and Liquidity Trap," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1574, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Adelaja, Adesoji O. & Brumfield, Robin G. & Lininger, Kimberly, 1990. "Product Differentiation And State Promotion Of Farm Produce: An Analysis Of The Jersey Fresh Tomato," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 21(3), pages 1-14, September.
- Eatzaz Ahmad & Muhammad Arshad, 2007. "Household Budget Analysis for Pakistan under Varying the Parameter Approach," Microeconomics Working Papers 22180, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:58:y:1976:i:2:p:218-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ann Olson). General contact details of provider: https://www.mitpressjournals.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.