Alternative Opportunities and Interstate Migration: Some Additional Results
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:rri:wpaper:200411 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robalino, Juan & Jimenez, José & Chacón, Adriana, 2015.
"The Effect of Hydro-Meteorological Emergencies on Internal Migration,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 438-448.
- Robalino, Juan & Jimenez, José & Chacon, Adriana, 2013. "The Effect of Hydro-meteorological Emergencies on Internal Migration," Discussion Papers dp-13-17-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Dieter von Fintel & Eldridge Moses, 2017. "Migration and gender in South Africa: following bright lights and the fortunes of others?," Working Papers 09/2017, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics, revised 2018.
- Brian Cushing, 2005. "Specification of Functional Form in Models of Population Migration," Working Papers Working Paper 2005-05, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- Paul S. Davies & Michael J. Greenwood & Haizheng Li, 2001. "A Conditional Logit Approach to U.S. State‐to‐State Migration," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(2), pages 337-360, May.
- Richard Cebula, 1977.
"An analysis of migration patterns and local government policy toward public education in the United States,"
Public Choice, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 113-121, December.
- Cebula, Richard, 1976. "An Analysis of Migration Patterns and Local Government Policy toward Public Education in the United States," MPRA Paper 50913, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manon Domingues Dos Dantos, 1999. "Le pouvoir équilibrant de l'émigration," Revue Française d'Économie, Programme National Persée, vol. 14(3), pages 91-128.
- Eldridge Moses, 2020. "Long and short-distance internal migration motivations in post-apartheid Namibia: a gravity model approach," Working Papers 11/2020, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Cebula, Richard, 1978. "The Determinants of Human Migration," MPRA Paper 58401, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:rri:wpaper:200505 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brian Cushing, 2004. "Location-Specific Amenities, Equilibrium, and Constraints on Location Choices," Working Papers Working Paper 2004-11, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:56:y:1974:i:2:p:254-57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://direct.mit.edu/journals .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Ann Olson (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://direct.mit.edu/journals .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.