Dynamic Economic Management of Migratory Waterfowl
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Withey, Patrick & van Kooten, G. Cornelis, 2014. "Wetlands Retention and Optimal Management of Waterfowl Habitat under Climate Change," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 39(1), April.
- G. Cornelis van Kooten & Patrick Withey & Linda Wong, 2011.
"Bioeconomic Modeling of Wetlands and Waterfowl in Western Canada: Accounting for Amenity Values,"
Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie,
Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 59, pages 167-183, June.
- G. Cornelis van Kooten & Patrick Withey & Linda Wong, 2010. "Bioeconomic modeling of wetlands and waterfowl in Western Canada: Accounting for amenity values," Working Papers 2010-04, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.
- van Kooten, G. Cornelis & Withey, Patrick & Wong, Linda, 2010. "Bioeconomic modeling of wetlands and waterfowl in Western Canada: Accounting for amenity values," Annual Meeting, 2010, Denver Colorado, July 25-27 61308, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society.
- Fisher, Anthony C & Peterson, Frederick M, 1976. "The Environment in Economics: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 14(1), pages 1-33, March.
- Wong, Linda & van Kooten, G. Cornelis & Clarke, Judith A., 2012.
"The Impact of Agriculture on Waterfowl Abundance: Evidence from Panel Data,"
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 37(2), August.
- Linda Wong & G. Cornelis van Kooten & Judith A. Clarke, 2011. "The Impact of Agriculture on Waterfowl Abundance: Evidence from Panel Data," Working Papers 2011-01, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.
- Withey, Patrick & van Kooten, G. Cornelis, 2011. "The effect of climate change on optimal wetlands and waterfowl management in Western Canada," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(4), pages 798-805, February.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:137:y:2017:i:c:p:1-12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Newbold, Stephen C. & Weinberg, Marca, 2003. "Wetlands, Wildlife, And Water Quality: Targeting And Trade Offs," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22013, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:55:y:1973:i:1:p:73-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.