Bargaining and Cooperation in Strategic Form Games
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Françoise Forges & Roberto Serrano, 2013.
"Cooperative Games With Incomplete Information: Some Open Problems,"
International Game Theory Review (IGTR),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 15(02), pages 1-17.
- Francoise Forges & Roberto Serrano, 2011. "Cooperative Games with Incomplete Information: Some Open Problems," Working Papers 2011-15, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Françoise Forges & Roberto Serrano, 2013. "Cooperative Games with Incomplete Information : Some Open Problems," Post-Print hal-01519884, HAL.
- Françoise Forges & Roberto Serrano, 2011. "Cooperative games with incomplete information: Some open problems," Working Papers 2011-14, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/8158 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhigang Cao, 2011. "Remarks on Bargaining and Cooperation in Strategic Form Games," Discussion Paper Series dp565, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Zhigang Cao, 2013. "Bargaining and cooperation in strategic form games with suspended realizations of threats," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 41(2), pages 337-358, July.
- Cao, Zhigang, 2013. "Equilibrium computation of the Hart and Mas-Colell bargaining model," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 152-162.
- Valencia-Toledo, Alfredo & Vidal-Puga, Juan, 2017. "A sequential bargaining protocol for land rental arrangements," MPRA Paper 80424, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- C70 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - General
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
- C78 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Bargaining Theory; Matching Theory
- D70 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:jeurec:v:8:y:2010:i:1:p:7-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://www.mitpressjournals.org/jeea .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .