A Whiter Shade of Pale: A Whiter Shade of Pale: On the Political Economy of Regulatory Instruments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fridrik Baldursson & Nils-Henrik Fehr, 2012.
"Price Volatility and Risk Exposure: On the Interaction of Quota and Product Markets,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 52(2), pages 213-233, June.
- Baldursson, Fridrik M. & von der Fehr, Nils-Henrik M., 2009. "Price Volatility and Risk Exposure: on the Interaction of Quota and Product Markets," Memorandum 11/2009, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Baldursson, Fridrik M. & Fehr, Nils-Henrik M. von der, 2009. "Price volatility and risk exposure: on the interaction of quota and product markets," MPRA Paper 14994, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Holtsmark, Katinka & Midttømme, Kristoffer, 2015. "The Dynamics of Linking Permit Markets," Memorandum 02/2015, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Baldursson, Fridrik M. & von der Fehr, Nils-Henrik M., 2008. "Prices vs. quantities: Public finance and the choice of regulatory instruments," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 52(7), pages 1242-1255, October.
- Baldursson, Fridrik Mar & von der Fehr, Nils-Henrik, 2015. "Natural Resources and Sovereign Expropriation," Memorandum 05/2015, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- D9 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- Q28 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy
- Q38 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy (includes OPEC Policy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:jeurec:v:5:y:2007:i:1:p:37-65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://www.mitpressjournals.org/jeea .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .