Road Pricing in a Serial Network
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David Besanko & Sachin Gupta & Dipak Jain, 1998. "Logit Demand Estimation Under Competitive Pricing Behavior: An Equilibrium Framework," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(11-Part-1), pages 1533-1547, November.
- Berry, Steven & Levinsohn, James & Pakes, Ariel, 1995. "Automobile Prices in Market Equilibrium," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 63(4), pages 841-890, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mandell, Svante & Proost, Stef, 2016.
"Why truck distance taxes are contagious and drive fuel taxes to the bottom,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, pages 1-17.
- Mandell Svante & Stef Proost, 2015. " Why truck distance taxes are contagious and drive fuel taxes to the bottom," Working Papers Department of Economics 490748, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Mandell, Svante & Proost, Stef, 2015. "Why truck distance taxes are contagious and drive fuel taxes to the bottom," Working Paper Series 15/5, Royal Institute of Technology, Department of Real Estate and Construction Management & Centre for Banking and Finance (cefin).
- Watling, D.P. & Shepherd, S.P. & Koh, A., 2015. "Cordon toll competition in a network of two cities: Formulation and sensitivity to traveller route and demand responses," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 93-116.
- Achim I. Czerny & Kay Mitusch & Andreas Tanner, 2010. "Priority Rules Versus Scarcity Premiums in Rail Markets," WHU Working Paper Series - Economics Group 10-03, WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management.
- De Borger, Bruno & Proost, Stef, 2012.
"Transport policy competition between governments: A selective survey of the literature,"
Economics of Transportation,
Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 35-48.
- DE BORGER, Bruno & PROOST, Stef, 2012. "Transport policy competition between governments: A selective survey of the literature," Working Papers 2012014, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Maria Angeles Santos & José Miguel Villalón & Luis Orozco-Barbosa, 2016. "Dyn-ARF: a rate adaptation mechanism sensitive to the network load over 802.11 WLANs," Telecommunication Systems: Modelling, Analysis, Design and Management, Springer, vol. 61(1), pages 5-19, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpe:jtecpo:v:42:y:2008:i:3:p:367-395. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.bath.ac.uk/e-journals/jtep .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .