A Stochastic Model of Congestion Caused by Speed Differences
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Jan Rouwendal & Erik T. Verhoef & Piet Rietveld & Bert Zwart, 2000. "A Stochastic Model of Congestion caused by Speed Differences," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-091/3, Tinbergen Institute.
References listed on IDEAS
- Verhoef, Erik T. & Rouwendal, Jan & Rietveld, Piet, 1999. "Congestion Caused by Speed Differences," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 533-556, May.
- Arnott, Richard & de Palma, Andre & Lindsey, Robin, 1993. "A Structural Model of Peak-Period Congestion: A Traffic Bottleneck with Elastic Demand," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(1), pages 161-179, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andre De Palma & Moez Kilani & Robin Lindsey, 2006. "The Economics of Truck Toll Lanes," ERSA conference papers ersa06p896, European Regional Science Association.
- Jan Rouwendal, 2002. "Speed Choice, Car Following Theory and Congestion Tolling," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-102/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Cameron Hepburn, 2006. "Regulation by Prices, Quantities, or Both: A Review of Instrument Choice," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(2), pages 226-247, Summer.
- de Palma, André & Kilani, Moez & Lindsey, Robin, 2008. "The merits of separating cars and trucks," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 340-361, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpe:jtecpo:v:36:y:2002:i:3:p:407-445. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.bath.ac.uk/e-journals/jtep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.