Crisis in the European Automobile Industry: An “Organizational Adaptation” Perspective
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giulio Cainelli & Sandro Montresor & Giuseppe Vittucci Marzetti, 2012.
"Production and financial linkages in inter-firm networks: structural variety, risk-sharing and resilience,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 22(4), pages 711-734, September.
- Giulio Cainelli & Sandro Montresor & Giuseppe Vittucci Marzetti, 2010. "Production and financial linkages in inter-firm networks: structural variety, risk-sharing and resilience," Openloc Working Papers 1018, Public policies and local development.
More about this item
KeywordsAdaptation; automobile; crisis; decline; failure; Fiat; niche; population ecology; top management team; turnaround;
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L15 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Information and Product Quality
- M16 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - International Business Administration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tov:dsiess:v:5:y:2009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mario Risso). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dirotit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.