Mandatory and Voluntary Disclosures of Serbian Listed Companies - Achieved Level and Some Recommendation for Improving their Relevance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aharony, Joseph & Dotan, Amihud, 1994. "Regular Dividend Announcements and Future Unexpected Earnings: An Empirical Analysis," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 29(1), pages 125-151, February.
- Begoña Giner Inchausti, 1997. "The influence of company characteristics and accounting regulation on information disclosed by Spanish firms," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(1), pages 45-68, May.
- Lopes, Patricia Teixeira & Rodrigues, Lucia Lima, 2007.
"Accounting for financial instruments: An analysis of the determinants of disclosure in the Portuguese stock exchange,"
The International Journal of Accounting,
Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 25-56.
- Patrícia Teixeira Lopes & Lúcia Lima Rodrigues, 2006. "Accounting for Financial Instruments: An Analysis of the Determinants of Disclosure in the Portuguese Stock Exchange," FEP Working Papers 209, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Ole-Kristian Hope & Wayne B. Thomas, 2008. "Managerial Empire Building and Firm Disclosure," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(3), pages 591-626, June.
- Yakup Selvi & Fatih Yilmaz, 2010. "The Importance Of Financial Reporting During Privatization: Turkish Case," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 2(12), pages 1-20.
- Mishari M. Alfaraih & Faisal S. Alanezi, 2011. "Does Voluntary Disclosure Level Affect The Value Relevance Of Accounting Information?," Accounting & Taxation, The Institute for Business and Finance Research, vol. 3(2), pages 65-84.
- Jensen, Michael C. & Meckling, William H., 1976. "Theory of the firm: Managerial behavior, agency costs and ownership structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 305-360, October.
- T. McCluskey & B. M. Burton & D. M. Power & C. D. Sinclair, 2006. "Evidence on the Irish stock market's reaction to dividend announcements," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(8), pages 617-628.
- repec:eee:ijoais:v:10:y:2009:i:1:p:1-24 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsDisclosure index; financial and non-financial information; capital market; transparency; recommendation;
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tei:journl:v:9:y:2016:i:1:p:27-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kostas Stergidis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dbikagr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.